COVID 19 Policy
We wanted to let you know about the new social distancing measures that have been put in place in the shop. We know some of you will be feeling excited about coming in to see us, while others will be feeling somewhat nervous and anxious. Your safety and staff safety is whats most important to us. It is our duty to make every single one of you feel comfortable here at The Cryo Place. As such, we are kindly asking that you:
- Arrive alone for your appointment, we will have a one in one out policy in place for your safety.
- Please wait outside in the fresh air until a staff member greets you for your appointment, this is to avoid people in the reception area and cleaning between clients.
- Please wear a face mask or face covering to your appointment, technicians will be wearing PPE for your and their safety
- Keep a space of 2 metres where possible between you and anyone else in the shop
- Do not touch or shake hands with anyone else in the shop
- Please bring your bank card or contactless payment as it will be cashless payments only
We will be taking your temperature before entering the shop and you will be asked to hand sanitize upon entry and exit.
We are also asking customers to reschedule your appointment if:
- You have experienced any cold or flu symptoms in the last 14 days
- Have been in contact with anyone with cold or flu symptoms in the last 14 days
So that our shop is as safe as possible, you will have a slightly different experience than before:
- We will not be accepting walk-in clients at this time, appointments will be pre booked due to having to fill in the consultation form prior to your visit, this is to avoid the use of the ipad.
- We won't currently be offering our Cryo Face treatment until the government guidelines change.
- We will only be able to offer a double Cryo chamber appointment for people from the same household. This is the maximum we can allow at this time.
- Cryo Chamber clients will be asked to bring their own clothing with them at this time, further information about what to bring with you will be on our website and social media. This is for staff and customer safety.
- Please limit the amount of personal items you bring with you into the shop.
- The toilet will be out of use at this time.
- Appointments are spaced out to reduce the number of people waiting outside and to allow extra time for cleaning.
- Sanitizing of equipment will take place in between clients, as well as more frequent cleaning of high touch common area surfaces.
- Staff have been informed and trained on sanitization best practices.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions prior to your appointment.